Israel stands as a global leader for what concerns food safety and quality assurance – bringing world renowned innovation in water technologies, soil technologies, environmentally friendly pest control procedures, and pre/post-harvest procedures.
At Green Line we follow closely those guidelines in order to supply a hygienic and safe product with minimum harm to the environment:
– All of our fruits are sourced from certified Global G.A.P growers or above.
– Our fruits are conditioned and packed in certified top notch packing houses holding Global G.A.P certificate and often BRC certificate.
– All of our growers and professionals participate in HACCP, food safety and basic hygiene guidance programs.
– We only use pesticides and and post-harvest treatments compliant with Israel and the international GLOBAL G.A.P standard. We take buyer’s requirements very seriously and no compromise will be made.
– Each product is tested is tested under strict pesticide residue risk analysis.
– We stand strongly on protecting the rights and welfare of workers and are committed to provide fair working conditions and appropriate wages.
– We are taking initial actions to minify energy consumption and reduce CO2 emissions.